This Cookies Policy will apply whenever you use our Platform. This includes any services provided by CirculateIt, including the designer, advertiser, and developer products that are provided by CirculateIt for Business and Circulate it for Developers. Whenever we refer to “CirculateIt”, “we” or “us” in this Cookies Policy, we mean CirculateIt, a South African company.
1. The types of cookies we set.
Our Platform uses the following kinds of cookies:
- Functional cookies: The cookies let you navigate around our website and all their possible options. Without those, the website would not operate as it as it should.
- Performance cookies: These help us improve the way our website works to give improved performance. They inform us on how each page is being used, which ones most commonly viewed and whether any errors are reported.
- Customisation cookies: Any basic information that you have entered into the site, these cookies will remember them, so that next time you visit our website, information is simplified according to your interests. We do not store any personal information in cookies.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies help make sure adverts you see on our browser are suited and relevant to you because the cookies have identified what you are looking for.
2. Do other parties use these technologies on our Platform?
Tracking technologies can either be first-party or third party technologies. First-party tracking technologies refers to tracking technologies we can directly use and set. Third-party tracking technologies refers tracking technologies that we are being used by third parties (such our analytics or advertising service providers). Our partners may use these technologies to help us understand and our advertisers fully understand how effective the ads are and to compare them to different apps and websites.
Exchange points and collections
Users shall meet at surveilled public places to exchange goods. Users shall begin the first physical encounter to exchange services in surveilled public places.
Is it possible for me to control these technologies?
Yes, you can control how these technologies are being used:
- Personalised Ads in the CirculateIt app. You are in complete control whether CirculateIt serves you personalised ads in the CirculateIt app. You can switch ON the personalised ads on the CirculateIt app by doing so in the settings page of the Circulate it app. We do not serve personalised ads without your permission. You can change this setting whenever it is convenient for you.
- Advertising Identity. You can customise your device settings to manage your advertising identity:
- On Apple devises, you can enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting in your device settings
- On Android devises, you can enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalisation in your device settings.
- Partner limiting-ad tracking. Many of the partners we work with also allow you to limit ad tracking on their own websites.
As mentioned previously, some uses of the technologies are important for the functioning of the Platform and you cannot deactivate them.
4. I need more information about these technologies, where can I find them?
If you are interested in find out more about these technologies, you may find them in the following useful websites:
- All about cookies: www.allaboutcookies.org
5. Any changes to the policy
We will occasionally do updates to this policy to reflect the latest changes in our practices. When we make changes to this policy, we will post them on our regular update and news tab. If we make any material changes in the way we obtain, use, and/or share information using these technologies, we will notify you prominently posting notice of changes in sections where you use the Platform. We advise you regularly check this page from time to time on any updates or changes that we made on the policy.
6. Contact us
Free contact us should you have any related questions, comments or are in need of clarity on about this policy or privacy matters on: firstname.lastname@example.org.